EUROPE AND BEYOND: BOUNDARIES, BARRIERS AND BELONGING
14th ESA Conference, 20-23 August 2019 to be held in Manchester / UK
It has a number of research streams that may be of interest to our members:
RS01 – Gaming at the Boundaries: Imagining Inclusive Futures
RS07 – Platform Work: Needs, Activation and Representativeness in the Era of Digital Labour
Abstract submission deadline – 1 February 2019
For more information: https://www.europeansociology.org/about-esa-2019
Following last year’s highly successful British DiGRA conference, hosted by Staffordshire University, the Board are pleased to invite interested institutions to apply to host the 2019 conference, which is expected to run sometime between late-April and June 2019.
Applicants should download and complete this form, providing all the information indicated.
- Applications should be submitted by 5pm on Friday 14th December.
- As soon as possible following the closing date, the Board will select a host from the submitted applications.
- Applications should be no longer than 3500 words, including the prescribed headings, and may include images (for example, maps or photographs of the proposed venue).
- Applicants are encouraged to review the Inclusivity Policy.
- Please submit your completed form to Matt at Matthew.Barr@glasgow.ac.uk by the closing date. Queries may be addressed to Esther (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Matt.