The second annual conference of British DiGRA.
14th – 15th June 2018
CFP is here – http://bdigra.org.uk/events
We actively encourage early scholars and PhD candidates, as well as more established voices.
Submissions should consider, but not be restricted to, the following topics in this light:
- Revisiting Games as Inter/Multidisciplinary subject
- Gaming as Media
- Representation in Games
- Playfulness and the Medium of Games (Why/Not so Serious…?)
- Building games
- Pedagogical practice and gaming
- Game design/development/theory – the un/holy? trinity
- Changes in gaming culture
- After the Storm (post gamergate theory)
- Games production as critical medium
- eSports theory
We welcome a range of submission types – full details here – http://bdigra.org.uk/events
Please submit work to BritishDigra@gmail.com by 31st March 2018.
Acceptance of papers 14th April 2018
We have decided to charge a small attendance fee of £25 to cover costs. Any surplus funding will be carried over to future BDiGRA events. An eventbrite with details of this will be forthcoming.